domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2009

FINAL CREATIVE ESSAY

“OUTLINE”

I.- INTRODUCTION
a) What can a song make you remember?
b) What can a song make you feel?
c) Thesis Statement

II.- BODY PARAGRAPH 1
a) Things my father and I used to do in the past.
1) Playing different games
2) Going outside the town
3) Making jokes

III.- BODY PARAGRAPH 2
a) Bad things that change our relationship
1) To have a relationship without permission
2) To be rebellious
3) To get married before having a profession

IV.- BODY PARAGRAPH 3
a) My new thought
1) “I can’t be perfect” (Perfect_Simple Plan)

V.- CONCLUSION
a) Restate Thesis Statement
b) Restate each topic
c) My personal opinion
d) Final Statement

“MY LIFE IN A SONG”

Have you ever heard a song that talks about your life? It has happened to me when I listen to different songs, but there is one that makes me remember my whole life. That is why I think that a song can take you to different places or it can make you to remember a period of your life that you have already forgotten. It can be as beautiful as nature if you remember good things of life and it makes you feel happy; on the other hand when listening to a song can be as sad as a funeral because you can feel depressed, alone, unhappy, etcetera. There is a song named perfect by Simple Plan which means many things for me because I relate this song with my father. Many things come to my mind while listening to this song, for example, the things we used to do, bad actions that broke down our relationship and it provokes that I think in a different way.

When we are children, we used to see our fathers like heroes; they are the most important persons for us because if we have problems they are there to help us. My father and I used to do many things like playing games such us football, basketball, hide and seek, among others and we were as free as birds because we did whatever we want to be happy and to spend the time together. We went to the park, to visit museums, “El Cerro de la Bufa” and we got fun making jokes, imitating different characters of the cartoons, creating funny stories, etcetera. Wherever we were the purpose was to make the day wonderful because as Leonardo Da Vinci said “Life well spend is long”. But the things chance while the time goes on and as the song said “Nothing last forever”.

While I grew up our relationship was different because my father and I had problems and it affect us. He did not allow me to have a boyfriend and he told me this about him: “You can judge a man by the company he keeps”, but it did not matter to me and I began my relationship without permission. He always thought that I was the perfect girl, but after that he was as hard as rock and I was the black sheep because I was so rebellious and I did whatever I wanted. He did not understand me and he judged my boyfriend without knowing the way he thought and how much he loved me, that was why I decided to get married before having my profession. Because of that he changed the way he was although he is very jealous with my husband, but as people say: Time is great healer.

When I listened to that song, I change the way I was and I thought that like it says: I could never be perfect. So I decided to continue with my life and I promised to myself that one day I would like to be a good Teacher and that I would love my father as he loves me. Disney said that “All your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” and it is totally true because if we want to do something, we can achieve our objective. Nowadays, I love my father because he has demonstrated that he will be there to take care of me and he will help me when I have problems and the most important thing is that he accepted that I cannot be perfect.

A song can make memories come to our minds, but I love a song that makes me remember good and bad things of my life. For example, when my father and I used to do different things to get fun such as playing, going out the town or making jokes. A song can also make us remember bad things that happened in the past or the reasons why you changed your behavior, but the most important thing is to take the good actions and change the bad ones in order to be mature and see the things around you. I love this song and it makes me cry because when I close my eyes and I remember those things, I feel like if air goes over my body and it freshes my skin to make me feel better. I just one to finish this by saying that we should appreciate each day and live like if it is the last one of our lives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario